Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Back

Hey hey I have finally got time to sit and catch up on things.

Well it has been months literally!!!! since I got on her to update. I have been ringing people and email (when I can) but here goes nothing.

Calving is finally over til next June. Now we are in the last week of Artifical Breeding Programme (fun fun fun) six weeks of this is so time consuming, so that we can have more calves next season. Some days I think what is the point to this. Then the bulls go with the cows.

Kids have been soo helpful on the farm it is hard to believe sometimes that they are only 7 and 8 (oops she turned 9 last friday). They go off and change gates for the different herds and help set up the shed with me, because I getting slower now that pregnancy has taken over.

We brought them some new mountain bikes in the last school holidays, with 18 gears, so they ride all over the farm now. Getting really dirty you wouldn't think the bikes were only three weeks old. I will post some pictures with the kids tomorrow.

Well pregnancy has been really good, we have seven weeks to go, and starting to really feel like its time to slow down. Kids are marking days off on the calendar. Try to explain to them what if bubba is early, they say no this is when bubba is going to arrive. So Big sister and brother are already laying down the rules. Had a little high blood pressure last week made the midwife and Vince panic, i just making sure that they are prepared, (ha ha you guys). This pregnancy has been so much better then the other two ever where. Least I not on complete bed rest or in hospital and on crutches. That gives a person nightmares about being pregnant.

Blaze turned 9 on Friday, was down with a tummy bug at the same time so it was a long wet and spewy weekend in the Keyte-Cleverly house. Well that is enough I think, other stuff happened but hey you get the idea it been BUSY.

1 comment:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

tell blaze we said happy birthday. We will try and get something posted soon. Glad the pregnancy is going better than the last ones for you. The last 5-7 weeks are always bad when you start to lose mobility. Ugh! Good on ya though not too much longer. Talk to you later. Cyn