
Well this is going to be interested but I will try and post some fotos of the family and title for you. Please bear with me I don't no what I am doing. To start with these are Lisa's kids
From the top we have Charlie he is doing great in sixth form at school and still growing 6foot 2 last week. loves to play golf and watch sports.
Then we have Tim he is 6foot 4 now and just left New Zealand for Australia on Monday the 7th (to become a Mclouds daughter is what his uncle vince keeps telling him). Loves to horse ride and chase things so off to a big station in Broom somewhere. We going to miss him like crazy. He is heading home at xmas.
The boys are going to be 16 on 5 May, I can't believe it they used to be so small and good.
Then there is Emma she is 17 now and completing 7th form at school, also working part-time in a restaurant.
These photos are about six months to a year old but they haven't changed that much.
I will post another blog with Andora's kids in it.
1 comment:
wow! i haven't seen any of these kids for years. time is crazy - it flies by so fast. we're gonna be old and wrinkly before you know it sis. thanks for posting the pics. we love ya.
bryan
Post a Comment