
Okay now for Andora's kids and one moko (grandchild, she is soo cute), Keshia is due to have her 2nd baby in three months. The boys I doing okay we miss them heaps, but I suppose it is if you do the crime you do the time. Ashlee lives with Vince and I helping get the kids off to school and is here for them in the afternoon so I can work. She is the bomb.
Going round from top we have Ashlee who is 17 as of Monday 7th April, Chaise who is 20 on 13 May, Keshia was 22 in November and Andrew will be 23 on 16 May. This was there last family photo before the boys went away.
Then we have lil miz Andora Tessana Te Urumahora who turned 1 on 10 March, and who is going to be a big sister to our next lil neice very soon. The photo is of her at Te Rapa pools for her birthday party.
Well thats the kids all done, so thats me for now.
1 comment:
i can't believe how much time has passed. it seems like just yesterday that they were all in diapers or running around eating feijoas and mandarins in pirongia.
Post a Comment